best places in and around Dubai for a fun-filled staycation
UAE’s 49th National Day is right around the corner and while Dubai is going to be abuzz with celebrations.
With a long weekend ahead, here is our pick from the best places in and around Dubai for a fun-filled staycation.
Dotted with relaxing sandy beaches, ultimate shopping hubs, and coffee houses, Jumeirah is great for families as well as couples. Stay right in the center of the city, while you enjoy a break.
- Regent Beach Resort, Dubai Marine Beach Resort, and Spa are some nice resorts right in the lap of Jumeirah Public Beach.
- If you like adding activities to your vacation, water sports at Wild Wadi Water Park and a visit to the lost chambers aquarium can make for a fun day out.
- Couples can head to the Dubai Water canal for romantic rides.
- Kite Beach is also a great option to just chill or engage in leisure activities.
2. The Palm
Have the perfect premium holiday experience at the Palm Islands
- It is the home to the Atlantis where you can treat yourself to luxury and the unbeatable view of the magnificent Dubai skyline.
- Indulge in the various activities offered by the deluxe hotels. Unwind and relax with a spa treatment or spike your adrenaline rush with some water sport at the theme parks.
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the Palm Fountain – the World’s largest fountain at the waterfront promenade of the Pointe overlooking the splendid Atlantis
If you want to experience the old Dubai, head to the Deira. Enjoy the old-world charm of Dubai while you visit the monuments and museums.
- Go shopping for everything from flowers to exotic spices at the waterfront market.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet at Bur Dubai Abra Dock, etc.
- If you wish to watch the sunset at the beach, visit the Al Mamzar Beach Park which offers clean beaches and boat rides.
4. Motor City
If you are looking forward to unleashing the adrenaline junkie in you, Motor City in Dubai is the place to be! It is the ultimate destination for a great staycation for sports enthusiasts. You can indulge in adventure activities here.
- Relish the Formula 4 circuit, motorcycling, and rally-car racing at Dubai Autodrome.
- Take your racing experience to the next level with go-kart rentals at Dubai Kartdrome’s indoor and outdoor tracks.
- For a comfortable stay with easy access to your favorite activities, you can book a room at the Park Inn right next to the Autodrome.
- The area also provides easy access to the First Avenue Mall offers shops and kids’ playgrounds, as well as dining at family-friendly burger bars, pizzerias, and BBQ spots that promise an engaged weekend.
- If you are into more leisurely sports, you can also have a go at the Golf course nearby.
If you are a history buff, book a Hatta Heritage Village and Desert Tour from Dubai.
- A long adventurous drive from Dubai leads to Hatta featuring a centuries-old Hatta Heritage Village.
- Delight yourself with the rich history tastefully exhibited through traditional weapons, furniture, and crockery.
- Enjoy the kayaking experience in azure waters at the Hatta Dam.
- Have your share of adrenalin rush with a ride in the rugged terrains of the Arabian desert and Hatta Mountains.
- Enjoy nature’s tranquility at Hatta Hill Park and Wadi Hatta Park.
While travel outside Dubai is still picking up, you can enjoy the glorious Dubai with these great staycation options!
Have you got your own list of staycation destinations for the UAE National Day weekend? We hope this article would have helped you pick from the best options.